Wednesday, 27 April 2005

Two Weeks Left...

in Sussex. It's kinda sad, because I've lived in this little town for approximately the last 5 years of my life, moving occassionaly back home with my parents, or with Jason's parents, or travelling to various provinces and states. But, this has been home-base for 5 years now! I do have to admit that it will be nice to move to a place that has more to do than rent movies, eat fast food, or get a coffee/donut. Oh, Grand Haven....soon....soon we'll be there!

Anyway, while Jason's off to do passport stuff and visit a bit with a friend in Maine, I'm enjoying the day by myself, for a bit, and then later I'm having some girls over! I need to clean up and get ready!! I'm excited!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

I love the way you write. It will be hard to leave Sussex, but you have something "grand" to look forward to. Get it? Grand Haven Sorry, couldn't resist.
God is so good... taking us from glory to glory. Now that you & Jason are armed with knowledge, skills, etc. you are going into the world as Jesus commanded. "Go ye into the world..." We are very proud of both of you! Go with God!!! Love you!

Scottie said...

hey coach,
could use some serious prayers... instead of typing all the crap that happened to me today you can read the posts that i left on kayla's and jess's sites.. i guess i am having an "i suck at life" kind of day... i am scared to death that i am going to lose my boys based on today's event... where is God in all of this? (to steal a Church of Rhythm song title) sorry to complain, but i am hurting today and... anyway...

Heather Durkee said...

The future is so promising. You will be missed but enjoy your friendships because its hard to leave those great friends. We never left some of them, but there are some friendships that definitely last a lifetime. It just sucks when you can't have a coffee with them everyday or see them! I hope things are going smoothly for your move. We keep hearing details everyday. Its exciting!

C-Man said...

GRAND HAVEN IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Can't wait!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays