As I've said, our time in Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada is coming to a close! I'm excited mostly because I'm looking forward to that final move! I look forward to finally unpacking our things for a while. We REALLY don't like moving, and with all of the moves we've either lost things, given them away because we didn't want to pack them, or had to leave things behind because there just wasn't room! I look forward to shopping for furniture that will be ours....not always having to ask around for extra chairs, etc. that people might be able to live without for a few months at a time. It'll be great! The only challenge is knowing where we'll live when we arrive in Grand Haven. But that's a worry for another day....and when that day comes God will have everything in order and we won't need to worry at all. I'm glad that our God loves each of us so uniquely.
On a side note: my most recent encounter with God was him showing me that I'm not what I tried so hard to be...the perfect Christian...and that I suck....but he loves that about me. He loves that I'm not what I tried to be, because that means that I can't do it on my own. He loves that I can't do it on my own, because that means that I need him to do it for me! He loves that I need him to do it for me, because that means that I'll know more of who he is.
WOW!!!
3 comments:
These are exciting times for you. Don't let anxiety get the best. As you said, God does have everything mapped out for you. He will amaze you! I remember the mixed emotions well. Just let the anticipation for what God has in store for your life outweigh any temptation to worry.
Thanks for giving me direction in life on my blog. :-) I hope to be someday...maybe next year! :-)
oops did I say that? no i am not pregnant.
These are exciting times for you. Don't let anxiety get the best. As you said, God does have everything mapped out for you. He will amaze you! I remember the mixed emotions well. Just let the anticipation for what God has in store for your life outweigh any temptation to worry.
Thanks for giving me direction in life on my blog. :-) I hope to be someday...maybe next year! :-)
oops did I say that?
That is so awesome that you guys are going back to Grand Haven! In a non-sinful way, I'm a tad bit jealous ;) This just gives me MORE reason to have to visit!!! It's been over a year since I was there, but it is still a very close place to my heart! Even if I stink at keeping in touch with people there!
Post a Comment