Thursday, 14 April 2005

Coffee Anyone?


Coffee anyone? Posted by Hello

Would anyone like a cup of coffee? Maybe we can meet at Jumpin' Java...

4 comments:

Alison said...

I'd love to have coffee Judy! I'll be in Sussex next week, I'd love to see your place and hear more about your new adventure.

Judy said...

I'd love to have you over! Give me a call when you arrive in Sussex! 433-1156

Anonymous said...

hehe!!! i can not wait to go to jumpin java with you!! wow. thats so cool. love you...can't wait to see you!!!

shyle

Angela said...

what's jumpin java juda? Did morgan give you adequate help the other day?
Hey I have you as a link on my blog. hope that's ok. it was good to talk to you! If you're still game to pick us up at the airport, that would be awesome! That would give us some time to chat too. I'm guessing our short visit is going to be very busy!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays