The hubby is finally taking a break from working hard! I'm glad, because he needs it (in my opinion anyway). He's going to visit a friend near Lansing, MI, leaving me by my lonesome. So, since my hubby is gone until tomorrow evening, tonight will be a good night for down time. I'll get to stay home, and clean up the kitchen, do up the laundry, and maybe think about tackling the bathroom. These are all of the loose ends that I've been wanting to attend to for the last three weeks now....but we've been on the go so much.
Or, I might decide that I want to rest, and play a game, or watch tv, or do something else that is relaxing. I'm not sure I care either way at this moment...I'll decide when I get home after work! What ever I choose will be good, because it will be done by myself! I love alone time!!!!
5 comments:
Hey, here's a thought! I'm going to GR tomorrow to do some maternity shopping with a friend of mine...come meet us there for lunch!
well, I won't have our car....and I only one hour for lunch anyway. I still have to work...blah
BUMMER!!!!! I was hoping to see you! Do you realize how LONG it's been????????????
Enjoy your evening alone! I understand how great downtime can be!
The cleaning part is always productive, but how often do you get complete control of the remote to the TV, and quiet time just for you? Me, practically never... I would save some of the work for the hubby... but that is just me :)
Post a Comment