WOW, There a quite a bit of funny comments above. I assume your either prego or you got a new job. I hope its the job so that you can pay less when you do decide to have a baby. Insurance is a beautiful thing. Anyway, I will check back soon.
It would be cool to see what happens when a NYer and the French combine...
10 comments:
Judy....I can't wait!!!!
I think we all have a guess...:)...and I think we are all guessing the same think...wouldn't a baby Roach be cute?
I meant "thing"...not "think"
Oh wait....crap, you got the job, didn't you? You're just trying to get my hopes up! I hope you're pregnant!
hehehe... the suspense is killing me!
ahhhhhh post soon!!!!
still waiting....it's killing me!!! AHHHHH!!!
WOW, There a quite a bit of funny comments above. I assume your either prego or you got a new job. I hope its the job so that you can pay less when you do decide to have a baby. Insurance is a beautiful thing. Anyway, I will check back soon.
It would be cool to see what happens when a NYer and the French combine...
I don't know when I've had so many comments on one post!
Hey, when you make a post like this, you get a lot of attention!
Post a Comment