This is a game that INS (Immigration & Naturalization Services) likes to play with people interested in becoming Permanent residents/citizens of the United States of America. I am quick to blame these hoops on 9/11, however I find myself wondering if they don't just do it for spite.
Now, reality hits me in the face and says: the government is just protecting itself, so quit your crying! They don't want to let a bunch of bums come into the states and mooch off of them. This really does make good sense, and I'm really just complaining....I know. I'll stop now, but you have a good idea of how I'm feeling about this whole thing.
Don't even get me started on how much this whole ordeal will cost in the end!!!!!
2 comments:
Very good ranting & raving! Makes me proud to be your momma... hehe
You might want to contact Doreen since she's been through it with Andy's stuff. She doesn't have email yet since moving, but I have her phone number. I'll give it to you when we talk again.
INS... Yes... I am familiar with the INS what with their I-130s and I-693s and I-765s and the big expensive I-485. Yes, Judy Mann DeRoche, I am fully aware of the cost of living in the land of the free. Homeland Security? I think was established out of homeland insecurity but who am I to rant against the current Administration. I am fortunate that it is only money and Time involved. Sure, it feels like an inconvenience, but really, I have come to accept that God allows me to learn more through this. I think I will for work for USCIS when it's all said and done.
Anyhow, I trhink your aunt Doreen and Uncle Andy send salutations. He took my place at Trinity! Praise Jesus! Kickstartamuhhondasellibah! (Bourque speaking in tongues)
Have fun with USCIS!
Post a Comment