Tuesday, 13 September 2005

Another Day...Another Year

All together now:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Judy.....
Happy birthday to you
So, today is the beginning of another year...not so sure how I feel about that.

Sunday morning went really well, in my opinion...and I'm excited for the huge potential it has for expanding and exploding. Have I mentioned that I love where we live?

4 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

I just sang happy birthday to you...except I sang it like a tone deaf person. Think about it...it will make you laugh!

Miss Lemons said...

Happy Birthday Judy! So how does being 23 feel? I could use a heads up for next month! LOL
I hope your birthday was great though and that you could see the great things God has ahead of you for this new year!!
Love ya,
Tiff

Lor & Josh said...

happy birfday fwend. that's from Grace rhyno and me ;)

jenna said...

Happy Birthday Judy! Hope you had a great day!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays