Saturday, 1 July 2006

Our New Place

We've moved into an apartment, bigger & cheaper. There is stuff everywhere, but it's starting to look like a new home...Jason get's 99% of the credit for the move, considering I was at work while it happened. I helped out today, arranging things and getting the final stuff from our old place, but that's peanuts compared to the work he did. What a man.

It's July now, and we're signing a 6-month lease on Monday, so this is our new home until at least December. Maybe by then we'll be in a better place to buy a home, and actually have time to look around for our perfect house. I know there's one out there for us.

2 comments:

Miss Lemons said...

The new place sounds good, who can argue with larger and cheaper!? I hope everything at the new job is still going well!

Angela said...

Yay! Time for a party cuz JUDA posted!!!! ;-)
Glad you found a great place! Love to see pictures!
Email me sometime and let me know how things are going!
Love you.

Anniversaries!

Birthdays