Typically, Saturdays are seen as a rest day or a day to finish up what was left undone during the week. We try to take Saturdays as our Sabbath considering Sundays are by no means a day of rest for either of us.
Today started with a meeting at the Cracker Barrel for the Student Ministry at HCF that we are both involved in. Then, Jason promptly went to another meeting, while I came home to finish our lease business and tidy up our place a little. We then watched The Island - which was actually pretty good. Now we are preparing to go to Lowes to check out a grill Jason has been looking at and see about some paint color samples so we can decide how we want to paint our apartment. I'm excited about the paint. The plain white walls of our new place need some life. Then I think we'll come home, try to rest a little and watch another movie, while we wait for the meatloaf to cook for supper.
Life happens.
1 comment:
Know what you mean about Saturday Sabbaths, except for us it has to be Mondays, because we often have church/youth events on Saturdays.
You're so lucky you get to paint your apartment! We're going to ask our landlords about painting the nursery...here's crossing our fingers! :=)
p.s. I plan to email you soon! I have not forgotten.
Post a Comment