So, moving back to good ol' Grand Haven hasn't gone as smoothly as we'd hoped. The challenge is really ourselves. We've gotten used to racing through life at College for the last 4-5 years, so moving here has been a 18o degree turn for us mentally. We aren't racing anymore....
Anyway, the Roach is up north with Cession this week, on their retreat. I have the pleasure of time alone while they're all up north and it's been very good. I hadn't realized until Monday that I haven't had any real alone time since we left Sussex, New Brunswick. So, being the crazy introvert that I am, I didn't realize how drained I was until Monday morning when I started feeling refreshed. Sometimes I amazed at how different the Roach and I are...he is refreshed when in large groups of people while I am drained. I am refreshed when I have time by myself while he is drained. We are so different, but that's why our relationship works. God had great things in mind when He put us together.
Well, I had an interview yesterday, and it seemed to go well. I will hear from them next week sometime. In the mean time I have to keep looking, in case this one doesn't work out, and I might find something better. While I wait I keep working for Domino's Pizza! Remember: TIP YOUR PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVERS!!! :-D (I am one, so I know their plight)
That's all in the life of this DeRoche home for today!
2 comments:
I am glad you are doing well! We miss you both!
never eat spinach with a stranger.
Post a Comment