We're back in Grand Haven now, and these past few days have been a whirlwind! We arrived Thursday afternoon, and it seems that we haven't stopped going until now. The Roach is out with Cession tonight, and I have a couple of hours to recover from the chaos of moving. We still haven't gotten our bags completely unpacked, but I have to learn that it's alright if it doesn't get done until tomorrow, or next week, or next month! Sometimes I wonder if I have a touch of OCD.
Anyway, as I sit in Jumpin' Java, enjoying my Muddy Mocha, I take a step back to survey what God has done for my husband and I. He's blessed us with family, friends, relief of some debt, a beautiful place to live (even a swimming pool), a great bed to sleep on, and work for me! I am in awe of how God shows me, in such grand ways, how he loves me. I've never gone hungry, or been without clothes, or been without a place to sleep. It seems like it would be unimaginable for me to keep this deep love to myself, and yet I still do. I am selfish, thinking only of myself.
God, please help me to seek a life of serving others rather than a life to serve myself.
4 comments:
Mrs. Roach, It is amazing what God does for us and we don't even realize it until we stop to take a breath. I miss you lady, but I'm super excited about you and the Roach being in Michigan now! Enjoy a swim for me! :-)
Congrats :) God has completed another step for you! Isn't it nice to have some form of normalcy to it??
I hope to get a chance to visit MI sometime in the next.... 5 years. If you're still there, I'll check in ;)
I am so happy for you both! Its neat how God teaches you during your transition times. Keep in touch and call us if you can. Email us your contact info if you can.
Yeah you made it!! I was really happy to hear that everything has gone through and you are in MI now! hurray!
Love you,
Tiffany
Post a Comment