So, we're back in Sussex, New Brunswick now.....attempting to recover from our 48 hours of riding in a car!! WE'RE EXHAUSTED!!!
This week we're house/babysitting for one of Jason's professors. They're children are dolls....very well behaved. I have them for the day though cause the Roach needs a day to rest his mind, to revive his spirit. The boys and I will go sledding this afternoon, which will tire them out. They got to stay up until 8:30 last night because we watched a movie at their school, which was fun. Anyway, I'm being summoned by the little ones. The joys of being parents for 10 days is that we get to learn what it's like to be parents, and then give them back when their parents return. I think I'll feel a bit more ready to have our own children after this week, although when we actually do have our own I'm sure I'll quickly realize how unprepared we really are.
I love life!
No comments:
Post a Comment