Thursday, 7 September 2006

6 days

It always seems to sneak up on me...yet I know it's going to happen every year. Each time it comes with mixed emotions as I think back to dreams from childhood...

Will I accomplish what I had hoped?

What comes next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you girl, have been thinking of you lots and praying for you!

Tiff

Anonymous said...

Birthdays have a way of doing that to you...

Your banner says "happy saturday" when its really friday.

is it really 18 hours?? Its sooo long. I have done it many times, but now that I live in the states, the places I visit are a bit shorter...

Anonymous said...

bye the way anom is Heather. It was being stupid so i coiuldn't do it under my name. I tried 3 times before that so this seemed better.

Anonymous said...

You seem so sad lately...what's up? Love you!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays