Tuesday, 30 May 2006

unemployed

still......no phone calls.......nothin'

it's a bit depressing at times, but then I get over myself and realize there are plenty of other things I can do to pass my days. I've been able to help Jason quite a bit here at Heartland...doing inventory of the resource room. I've enjoyed my time off, but I do need a routine. I guess I will have to create one on my own.

3 comments:

Miss Lemons said...

I understand how frustrating it can all be, hang in there, God will being the right thing your way.

Darlene said...

Thanks for update. It's good that you are helping your hubby. I'm sure he appreciates the help and support.
I agree with Tiff. God has something wonderful in store. Enjoy your time as unemployed. There may be times (after you have a job) when you wish you WERE unemployed!
Love you!

Mommy Rader said...

Well hello there mrs. judy! I miss you :) Thanks for the comment on my blog...you're too kind!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays