Jason called me shortly after lunch at work today to inform me that Pastor Paul James had officially offered him the position of Children's Pastor at Heartland Christian Fellowship
We are really excited about this new adventure, although there are many things to do in the mean time.
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys but also sad you'll be leaving soon! Can't wait to catch up with you & hear all about it!
Congrats to both of you :) New beginnings are exciting. Keep us posted!
Well that's exciting! We'll look forward to hearing of many wonderful things! It looks like a great church- of course with a church logo like that, how could they NOT hire someone from BethanY???
Hurray!! I am so excited for the both of you!
Hi Judy & Jason...I had NO idea you guys got married...congrats...I'm getting married in 90 days! Troy and I have a blog spot and I hope to have pics of us up soon. Congrats on the new position....
yeah Jason and Judy! YEAH for a new adventure with the Lord in a new state and new church. So glad this worked out for you. Hope to see you guys soon Judy - are you still planning on grad?
Post a Comment