Tuesday, 17 May 2005

And So We Wait

The Roach emailed the lawyer some information yesterday, so he could get the paperwork ready, asking him to let us know when it would be ready for us. We haven’t heard from the lawyer yet, but we will soon enough. In the mean time we wait for him. Sometimes waiting is boring, but I remember my mother telling me that her dad used to tell her that you’re only as bored as you want to be…there’s always something to do! There are dishes, laundry, general house tidying, reading, letters to write, games to play…so, you’re never really bored. It’s true. I’m only bored because I’m too lazy to think of something to get off of my bum and do it!

So, I think we’ll go for a walk after the Roach is done doing the next section of his homework…which he’ll finish soon. We haven’t gone for walk in a while. Ah…fresh air…

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Judy,I understand about the whole waiting game. But soon enough, Monday mornings will come around and you will be so tired and not want to go to work! So we really need to cherish our time now before we really have responsibilites and we get super busy! At least this is what I tell myself when I am just waiting around for a phone call from Parkway! You could always come visit us by the way! :)

Darlene said...

Hey LaLa! Thanks for the reference to Grampa. He would have liked it! You made me laugh about being too lazy to think of something to get off your bum and do... I'm still smiling! Love ya!

Anniversaries!

Birthdays