Thursday, 3 February 2005

Maybe Next Time...

Maybe next Monday night will be a win, who knows! But this past monday was not. The guys did have a practice last night at the local out door rink, and Jason was really excited when he came home. They worked on the basics, and I'm a bit more hopeful about a win this Monday. They're not professionals, but I do hope for some good news regarding the BBC hockey team.

Tonight, however, Jamie (Jason's brother) has come down to cook supper for us and our supper guests!! I'm excited because he is making Sushi and some thai food!!!!! Jason is always raving about Jamie's cooking abilities, and I finally get to experience it. We have invited 5 students from campus to enjoy this meal with us, and that is a special treat for them. It's great to invite people into your home! I love sharing time/life with these friends here.

No comments:

Anniversaries!

Birthdays